Welcome to the blog of Doula Angelita!

Bring your brain to be refreshed and inspired!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing...Twitterview Tuesday!

Twitterview Tuesday!
I am proud to announce the launch of Twitterview Tuesday! tomorrow at: http//twitterviewtuesdayd6a.blogspot.com.

My first lovely guest will be Ms. Renee, a doula from New Jersey, who has graciously accepted my invitation to be the inaugural guest on this weekly series!

All sorts of people will be interviewed; but in the interests of full disclosure, the majority of interviews will be with those involved in birth, complementary/alternative medicine, etc.

Interviews are by invitation only, so watch for a tweet from me, and I hope that you will enjoy this newest offering from Resurgam BithingWell8899 and Doula Angelita!

Keep on Tweeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment